Sunday, September 03, 2006

California Study

We all spent many hours in our study. Here it is on the final visit.
...
The following three photos show it in happier times. I had the two pictures you can see here mounted from prints. One is early astronomy maps, the other is alchemical sixties...

The picture of Alice was a gift to me from Nancy, the clock was from my sister Julie. Note the shelving we use here, several planks of marine ply, a few crates and bricks. Hope to upgrade one day...

This picture shows one of our favorite chairs, which rocks, and one of my favorite pictures. It is Jess's cubist woman from circa 2003, given me in Christmas that year. In the foreground you can see part of the computer chair given me by old Mick, a neighbor in an flat I lived in years ago.

No comments: