Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Camera - Panasonic Lumix FZ 30

This is the type of camera I have been using to take the photos on this blog. I have been pretty happy with it. It took me a couple of weeks to get about 80% of the various functions and actions it is capable of. It will take a lifetime, I suspect, to work out how they all fit together.

The only additional things I got with it are a 1 Gig memory card to replace the standard 32 MB card that came with, and a padded camera bag in which to keep it. I think I'll get a tripod and remote shutter attachment, and then I'll be set to really work it out.
Basically, it's good for everything from (almost) point and shoot to everything manual. Video, macro and animation modes as well as standard photo. I'll write it a proper review once I've got something to say that hasn't been said...

No comments: